Packed with antioxidants and nourishing vitamins, Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser purifies the skin, removing excess oil and neutralizing bacteria for a clear, vibrant complexion. This powerful cleanser gives your skin new life, boosting radiance and promoting long term clarity for a smooth, vibrant complexion that feels and looks beautiful.
Recommended Skin Types
Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser is recommended for all skin types, tones, and conditions. It is particularly effective on thick or tough skin in need of exfoliation.
- Removes excess oil from the surface of the skin and in the pores
- Promotes a clear complexion with less frequent breakouts
- Improves cell activity for enhanced production of elastic fibers and faster renewal rates
- Neutralizes acne-causing bacteria
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Soothes and cools inflammation while boosting the healing process
- Balances problematic skin for long term clarity
How to Apply
Apply a dime-size amount of Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser to the palm of one hand. Use a few drops of water to emulsify the gel, then massage it into the surface of the face with your fingertips in a gentle, circular motion. Continue for 1-2 minutes before removing with a damp facial towel and warm water. Follow up with your recommended Skin Script Rx Toner and moisturizer.
- For best results, use Skin Script Rx Glycolic Cleanser every morning and evening as part of your normal skin care routine.
- Glycolic acid - alpha hydroxy acid that loosens epidermal bonds in order to removed dead and dying skin cells and reveal fresh, healthy, and young skin; promotes the skin’s natural renewal process; also provides anti-aging benefits; reduces the formation of scars in the healing process
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydrox-ysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin
ADD TO BAG