Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer is recommended for all skin types and is particularly beneficial for normal, combination, and sensitive skin.
- Loaded with vitamins and nutrients to improve the health of the skin
- Packed with antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical and environmental damage
- Soothes inflammation and reduces symptoms of irritation
- Neutralizes bacteria
- Improves cellular production of collagen for a firmer complexion with less wrinkles
- Promotes the natural healing process for faster, less complicated recovery
How to Apply
First, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Skin Script Rx products. Then apply Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer onto the face, neck, and chest (as desired).
- For best results, apply Skin Script Rx Acai Berry Moisturizer twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Acai berry - rich in alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate the skin; nourishes the skin with vitamin B, C, and E; protects the skin from environmental damage with a powerful blend of antioxidants; soothes inflammation, tones the skin, and neutralizes bacteria
- Jojoba seed oil and aloe barbadensis leaf juice - infuses the skin with moisture, soothes inflammation and irritation, and absorbs UV rays
- Alpha lipoic acid - protective antioxidant that works all areas of skin cells for protection from free radical damage and environmental factors
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Phospholipids, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Pollia Condensata Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Honey (Mel), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Madecassoside, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
Skin Script Acai Berry Moisturizer 1.7oz
- Dimethicone is a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.
- Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria. They constitute membranes of living cells, and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder soothes and calms redness and inflammation, and it provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory and promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.